Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update AGAIN

I think this is a long post.

The twining student went back one week alr....
Still can recall what happened on the last tuesday and wednesday.It's a sad day for me.
I saw they were going to go back china,i aslo want to go back,it's one yr alr....Sometimes i regret to come here when my mood not good. I regret to come here to study,when some school students were make fun of me,and i really angry,and i cannot do anything,only thing i can do is crying,and start regret that if i am not come to here,i will not facing these kind of problems....

Next....

After they went back, everything back to normal.....sign.....

Saturday went for flag day with qin hui and yue ting. we go bishan to collect money....not that bad...almost one and half an hour,my tin full alr....thn we went to eat and walk walk walk...thn take train back to woodlands.

Sunday which is 20 july,my father come to singapore to settle something,then at the evening, mother ,father and me went to toh payoh to buy furniture.As i move to my new house one month alr...I hope this is the last time....because it's very troublesome to move a house....i have my own room...and new bed,and it's 2-in-1 sofabed....and i love it...

This week nothing much happened....math,phy,chem,bio tests over alr,left geo,ss,amaths,eng

Ok....I shall stop here....
I will update soon....i want to upload pics also,but don't know what's wrong with my com...so ....sorry lor....

bye~~~Muacks

No comments: